Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Our Statement of Faith
- That there is one God revealed in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- That there is second coming of Jesus Christ, to redeem those who believe on Him. That there is an order of resurrection to everyone who believed in the Lordship of Jesus Christ whether they died or alive will be given new when Jesus comes back.
- Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men and those who repent and believe in Him are born again of the Holy Spirit, receive of the Holy Spirit, receive the gift of eternal life, and become the children of God.
- The Bible, with old and new testaments, is the inspired Word of God, useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.
- That man is created in the image and likeness of God but all men sinned and fall short of the glory of God and can only be justified as a gift by God's grace through the redemption which is only by faith in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ the Lord and the only Savior of all.
- The Holy Spirit is a divine person, sent to indwell, guide, teach, empower the believer, and convince the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment.
- The Church consist of all those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, are redeemed through His blood, and are born again in the Holy Spirit. Christ is the head and builder of the church, which has been commissioned by Him to go into the world as a witness, preaching the gospel to all nations. The local church is a body of believers in Christ who are joined together for the worship of God, for edification through the Word of God, for prayers, fellowship, the proclamation of the gospel and observance of the ordinances of Baptism, and the Lord's Supper.
- It is the will of God that each believer should be filled with the Holy Spirit and be sanctified wholly, being separated from sin and the world and fully dedicated to the will of God, thereby receiving power for holy living and effective service, in being filled with the Holy Spirit subsequent to a clean heart.
- That all who believes should be baptized with water by immersion in the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
- That the Holy Spirit is the source of different kinds of spiritual gifts and different kinds of service and it is the same God who does the work in all who believes in Jesus Christ.
- That Jesus Christ is the true God and the true man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died upon the cross, the just for the unjust, as a substitutionary sacrifice, and all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood. He rose from the dead according to the Scriptures. He is now at the right hand of majesty of the most High as our great High Priest.
- That God from the beginning chose the salvation of man through the sanctifying works of the Holy Spirit and through belief in the truth about Jesus.